Bill Davidson wrote:
This was covered some time back... maybe as long as a year ago or as
recently as last spring or early summer. One poster even offered photos....
as I remember he just put a piece of wood or sheet metal between the support
beams under the slider door... hinges on one side... latch near and under
the slider door...
Keep searching the archives... it's there...
Bill
I think it is Frank Parsick's van with the hinged box and if I recall it is shown on one of Karl Blosses pages.
http://www.enter.net/~bloss/vw/something
-Larry