I liked Rich's story about the = mice... it reminded me of a warning/experience I would like to pass on (November is = the month that mice move indoors)

Due to the nature of mice.... = not having frog's feet nor the sticky toe pads... if one slides = down into the fresh air intake from the grille, it die because it = can't get out..  It takes only about 8 hours to take the dash out = and all related "stuff", to remove the mouse in the fan housing, and = put it all back together.

Lesson Learned:  If in mice = area... take a quick look and make sure screens over fresh air intake are FULLY intact.

Jere