From: KENWILFY@AOL.COM
To: vanagon@GERRY.VANAGON.COM
Sent: Thursday, December 07, = 2000 6:31 AM
Subject: 2.ll engine For Sale = for $900

I have the = engine from my '91 Vanagon for sale.  It has 175k miles on the
clock and = was still running strong with good compression when I removed it. =
Had slightly lower than normal oil pressure and I was worried about taking = it
on a long trip.  It is good to use as is for just running = around town or good
as an excellent rebuildable core.

Engine = has two brand new heads on it (AMC) and new gaskets (both heads and =
gaskets have less than 10k miles on them).  If you bought the heads new they =
would cost over $800 all by themselves.  Here you are getting the heads = and
the engine for $900, it is a steal.  I can ship or you can = come and pick up
here in Southern New Jersey (an hour from Philly). =

Thanks,
Ken Wilford
Van-Again
John 3:16 =