Dude!
    You have had more than your alloted 15 minutes of fame in the last month!   National figures talk about you on the news........
How's it feel?

Randy Bergum
1990 Vanagon Carat

Chad wrote:

    I recently had loads of work done on my 85 GL including a new starter installed. Sometimes when I go to start the engine, after turning the key, nothing happens. Then when I do it again it starts right up. The battery is new also. Any ideas what this could be????    I also had a new Sachs clutch installed. When shifting into 3rd gear it grind slightly. Does that mean its out of adjustment or was it improperly installed???I know absolutly nothing about cars and even less about Vanagon's so please bare with me and my dumb questions.thanks,Chad