I agree with everything that was said.  I have = the Betts springs and custom Bilstein shock on my Syncro Westy.  = Guess that's as heavy-duty as it gets.  I still feel a big = difference when I inflate the bags.  Less leaning in corners, = smoother ride off rode, better handling when loaded.  The original = test with this system last spring in Hollister were made mainly on Mark = Drillock's Syncro, also with Betts springs and Bilstein shock.  As = amazing as it sounds, the air suspension does make a more than = noticeable difference

There's still time to get in on the group = purchase.  Pmail me for payment info.

Peter