From: Chad
To: vanagon@GERRY.VANAGON.COM
Sent: Wednesday, December 06, = 2000 11:49 AM
Subject: Front Heater = Motor

My 85 GL heater motor only comes on = when it's on the highest setting (3) and also is VERY loud. The heater hasn't been = used in a long time. Is it possible to lube the motor as an attempt to quiet = things down??? Also, are the heater motors in the front the same as the = heater motors in the back???
thanks,
Chad