Ihave just installed a 1.8 turbo audi = 1999 model in my syncro vanagon, the conversion was from David Marshall fast forward, = he was not set up to help or even answer questions on this particular = conversion, so we are stuck with a few items that we can't find or can't find answers to = solve. The biggest is that we can't solve a wiring issue about California = emission hook up, being that the motor is a 99, it is required for Cal.  The = other is the tachometer is set up for each cylinder spark read and the vanagon works = on a full cycle of four to read the rpms, so we could really use some help on = these, any body out there in vw land with ideas please call me at 8059691712, = or my mechanic at 8059654581 his name is Mike, and my name is Byron.  = thanks so much for any responce.  Byron.