So everyone has a Vanagon to sell you-so do I!

It's an 1983.5 sunroof Automatic,Kuril/Monaco blue, blue interior
with the stock folding middle seat and rear seat/bed. Mileage 140,000.
lot's of new stuff, new heads, water pump, expansion tank.(Blue coolant)
No missing parts, stock late Vanagon hubcaps.

Improvements while in my care have been numerous-a few more are newer
windshield/w seal
later padded dash, steering wheel, tires.

Wait-there's more-no rust, undercoated, no damage, everything works, clean
interior, heaters work (rear seat heater also).AFM capacitor fix harness,
improved heavy gauge engine grounding cables.

H-4 e-code headlights. Please e-mail me if you are interested. And the
price-$2,600 US.
This Vanagon drives very well, has good power and is fun to drive. The large
sliding sunroof works, if you are looking for a non-camper that you can sleep
in, this could be it.

Robert

Robert Keezer

WarmerWagen