I have the engine from my '91 Vanagon for sale.  It has 175k miles on the
clock and was still running strong with good compression when I removed it.
Had slightly lower than normal oil pressure and I was worried about taking it
on a long trip.  It is good to use as is for just running around town or good
as an excellent rebuildable core.

Engine has two brand new heads on it (AMC) and new gaskets (both heads and
gaskets have less than 10k miles on them).  If you bought the heads new they
would cost over $800 all by themselves.  Here you are getting the heads and
the engine for $900, it is a steal.  I can ship or you can come and pick up
here in Southern New Jersey (an hour from Philly).

Thanks,
Ken Wilford
Van-Again
John 3:16