tank seals and new fuel = line.   About a year ago, one vender had put together a kit that was "everything = you need to..."  to fix fuel tank leaks and old lines.  I suspect = my gauges sender is the source of a rather big overflow whenever I fill the = tank.  Also my gas gauge has been operable but terribly inaccurate = since I've owned the 84.  Whilst fixing this, I figure I should do some prevention work with associated lines and seals around the tank. Does = anyone remember who sells the kit?
Jay in Indiana
84 = wolfs-falia