From: Schmidt
To: vanagon@GERRY.VANAGON.COM =
Sent: Thursday, December 07, = 2000 9:53 AM
Subject: who sells kit for = gas...

tank seals and new fuel = line.   About a year ago, one vender had put together a kit that was = "everything you need to..."  to fix fuel tank leaks and old lines.  I = suspect my gauges sender is the source of a rather big overflow whenever I fill = the tank.  Also my gas gauge has been operable but terribly = inaccurate since I've owned the 84.  Whilst fixing this, I figure I should do some = prevention work with associated lines and seals around the tank. Does = anyone remember who sells the kit?
Jay in Indiana
84 wolfs-falia