From: Dave Baker
To: vanagon@GERRY.VANAGON.COM =
Sent: Thursday, December 07, = 2000 11:25 AM
Subject: Re: 2.ll engine For = Sale for $900

How does one "ship" and engine?  I know that = if you purchase a rebuilt engine from one of the various suppliers, they want = your old one in exchange.  Do you build a wooden crate?  Will UPS = pick up and deliver?  How do you load it onto the truck?

Dave (puzzled in KC)
85 Westy "Wolfgang"
http://members.fortune= city.com/davebaker1