Hi gang.
Just got back from a trip down south to = find this thread.
I bet no-one has tried eucalyptus = oil!
A few years ago I was helping a = friend clean up an old, chalky fibreglass ski boat to sell.
As he worked in a gym he had a big = bottle of eucalyptus oil. We decided to try it on the boat and boy, did it ever = shine it up!
He sold the boat next day. (before the = shine dried up.)
Bearing in mind that euc. oil is a = famous cleaning agent, and also fibreglass has a certain oil content so it probably = won't hurt it anyway.
Geoff
Perth WA
Oz. where eucalypt trees come = from!
82 trakka