New Rear bumpers are around $900 for the whole thing.  The end caps are $250
each and the center section is around $400.  It will come primered and need
to be painted.  Or I have a complete fiberglass body kit that includes both
front and rear bumpers, and all the side pieces for $699.  It comes white
with a gel coat (needs to be painted).  Cheaper than buying just the rear
bumper and you could always sell the pieces you didn't use to people with
broken front bumpers, or side panels.  Let me know if you are interested.

Thanks,
Ken Wilford
Van-Again
John 3:16