I am still battling with the = rings.  I did pour that Marvelous Mystery Oil in the engine and gas and ran the engine = now for more than ten hours.  I still don't notice any = improvement.
One of you guys suggested to pour in = some other magic stuff and let it soak.  I can't recall who it was and = what that magic potion was.  I wish I did 'cause now I am ready to go for = that.  With some instructions of course.
I hope some of you will answer this = call.  There must be a way.  This is not a daily driver yet.  I do = have some time to play with it still.
Even brain storming is = welcome.
Zoltan