I decided to push my = luck tonight on my drive back from West Palm and waited one too many exits on 95 = before getting gas. When I hit 300 miles on the current tank I started losing = power and had another 2 miles to go. For future reference, if you run on the = shoulder and make the passenger side of the van lower than the drivers side, you can = get at least a couple more miles out of the tank:>). Anyway I coasted all = the way to the exit and into the gas station - right up to the pump and promptly = put in 15.5 gallons.
I got my upper = bunk mattress covers in the mail from Marshall Ruskin today, we = traded tan for gray. Marshall is a great guy and even included a holiday gift. = Thanks again Marshall!
I also picked up a set = of BBS rims that I should be putting on Goldibox soon. Hopefully I can get some new = pictures on the web soon.

Have a great weekend all,

Tim = Hannink
Winter Park, Florida
1987 Wolfsburg Edition = Westfalia Camper - "Goldibox"