From: Vanagon Mailing = List [mailto:vanagon@gerry.vanagon.com]On Behalf Of Ken Hunter
Sent: December 8, 2000 5:23 PM
To: vanagon@GERRY.VANAGON.COM
Subject: 6" or 4" door speakers

I have a pair of 4" and 6" round speakers. My door panels don't have speaker =
holes drilled yet. I'm seeking the advice of those who have gone before: =
should I use the stock location or someplace else on the panel? Would the =
6"ers fit the stock location?
BTW thanks for all the advice on the = extenders.

Ken Hunter
82 Westy 1.9D
84 Jetta 1.5D