Hello
I'm looking for a guy I sold a F.I. = system to and if I remember correctly his name was Mike and he was from Louisiana But = I really can't remember or say for sure. It's been about 12 months since I sold = the system.  Anyway, turns out he didn't need the intake manifolds, = just the computer, and I have a project for my 1.9 waterboxer, where I need F.I. manifolds with injectors. "Mike" If your still on the list please = contact me about the manifolds if you still have them. Doea anyone else have a pair = of F.I. manifold for a'85 1.9 waterboxer?
Thanks,
Terry