STEBRO is about to rel= ease the Stainless Steel Muffler for Vanagons
with the 1.9 litre waterbo= xer engine.  I need to have all who are interested
to message me. &= nbsp;I had a computer crash last week and lost all my saved
e-mails. &nb= sp;Those of you who had messaged me previously about your interest in
th= is muffler need to respond again.  I had no back up file of these messa= ges.
 Too bad so sad !
      Here are some details of what's com= ing.  The Muffler will be similar
in design to the STEBRO muffler f= or the 2.1 litre engine and you can see
details and pics of it here> = STEBRO/Vanagon Stainless Steel Exhaust= System.
The website will be updated with the new information = regarding the Muffler
for the 1.9 soon. The muffler will come with an in= tegral tailpipe, mounting
bracket, special sleeved doughnut gasket, stai= nless steel flange bolts, nuts,
and washers and a lifetime transferable = warranty.  The muffler will be
mounted using the three rods as the = original.  It will come with the one
large rod that is connected to= the muffler by way of the muffler clamp.  The
STEBRO muffler will = have an integral muffler clamp which will accept the
special rod STEBRO = will supply.  For the other two rods you can use yours,
buy new one= s from VW or buy stainless ones from STEBRO.  The muffler and all
r= elated parts will be 100% stainless steel and carry a lifetime transferable =
warranty.  The tentative cost will be $285 USD/$420 CND, delivered = to your
door.  The two rods, tentative cost, $24USD/$35 CND each, d= elivered.  There
is a 5% List member discount which you must ask fo= r when you place your
order.  There will be a special introductory = price which will be announced
shortly......stayed tuned !

Cheers

Frank Condelli
Almonte, Ontario, Canada
'87 Westy & Lionel Trains
Member: Vanagon List, LiMBO, IWCCC & Capital City VW Club
Vanagon/Vanagon Westfalia Service in the Ottawa Valley
STEBRO/Vanagon Stain= less Steel Mufflers
Frank Condelli &a= mp; Associates or http://frankcondelli.com