From: David GrayTo: geofflaw
Sent: Monday, December 11, 2000 4:54 AM
Subject: Re: Eucalyptus oil on fibreglass.

Geoff,

The eucalyptus oil is fine, as = well as things like acetone and metholated = spirits, depending what you are trying
to remove from the gelcoat.
Although it might be wise to remember = that most of these cleaners also bleach the surface of the gelcoat and =
make it porous and susceptible to = further bleaching by the elements.
In this situation it would be advisable = to seal the surface again with a good quality polish, if you intend to keep the
camper long term.
If the surface is not gelcoat but is = paint then don't use acetone because it will remove all the paint and you will
need to repaint.. isn't the world of = fibre glass fun!!!!!

I hope this info is helpfull to you, if = you need anymore info then don't hesitate to contact me.

Regards,

David Gray.
Casilda Trust.
Phone = - 0409294044.