Subj: Hacking Vanagon.com is not Cool!
Date: 12/12/2000 5:14:53 PM Eastern Standard Time
From: KENWILFY
To: hiking@triple2u.com

Dear hacker person, I don't understand why you want to try to hack into = a
non-commerical website that is for enthusiasts.  We aren't selling a= nything
and people who use this site are going to be more angry at you t= han
impressed.  I mean it is not like the site is fort knox or anythin= g, it is
just a hobby site with minimal protection.  If you think you = are hot stuff
for hacking a wimpy page then you have another think comin= g.  I hope you
enjoy your moment of glory because when 800 plus member= s of the group start
hate mailing you on a daily basis for months at a t= ime, you are going to wish
you were never born.  Oh, did I forget to m= ention that many of them are also
hackers as well.  Hope you sleep wel= l at night.

Ken Wilford

Subj: RE: Hacking Vanagon.com is not Cool!