Well we are taking our daughter to a neurologist this afternoon (I will be
leaving the office around 1pm) and we won't be able to get back until almost
closing time.  If you wanted to talk to me about something or place an order
please do so before 1pm today or it will have to wait until tomorrow.  I am
working this morning to get all the orders already placed out the door.

If you have a moment please pray for us.  Our 1 year old daughter Rachel
possibly has a very serious brain condition.  It is also possible that it is
nothing.  We are hoping for the latter.

We should be open tomorrow normal hours (9am-5pm EST) however Friday we are
planning a trip to the DC area so Van-Again will be closed on Friday.

Just wanted to let the List know ahead of time and thanks as always for your
support and prayers.

Sincerely,
Ken Wilford
http://www.vanagain.com