What tire pressure do you guys = recommend in my bus. I live in southern Ontario Canada (which is covered with a thick = blanket of snow....with more ont he way).
thanks

Chad,
a starting point is to look = at the tire itself.... look for the maximum pressure on the side wall... and look = for the maximum load... if the weight of the van (divided by 4) is anywhere = near the maximum load of the tire then you best inflate the tires up near the maximum.

as a cross reference you can = look in the driver's door jamb for the vehicle recommended tire pressure... but = remember that is for tires that you may not have and/or may not be available = any longer...

but the best is to go to a = tire shop that sells your tires and ask for a pressure vs load tire chart.... this is = really the best way to tell what pressure to put in your specific tire for = your specific van weight.

Bill