I don't believe anyone does, or will, object to = these posts.

----- Original Message -----
From: KENWILFY@AOL.COM
To: vanagon@GERRY.VANAGON.COM
Sent: Thursday, December 14, = 2000 5:52 AM
Subject: Update on Rachel's = Condition (no Van Content)

First of = all I want to say thanks to everyone for the many notes of prayers
and good = will.  They really meant alot!

Unfortunately I really don't = know any more about her condition now than I did
before we went to the = doctor.  We had brought all the of documentation that
the doctor = requested and some extra documents but after we arrived he told us
that he = needed a CAT Scan from when she was first born (we had an MRI but he =
couldn't use this for some reason).  So we are going to have to go back on =
Monday morning with the CAT Scan.  My wife was upset because she wanted = to
know what was going on and it is an hours drive each way to the = doctor's
office.  That's the way the cookie crumbles.  I = apreciate the List's patience
with these posts.  I will post another one = Monday after we (hopefully) find
out something.

Thanks,
Ken = Wilford
Van-Again