Hi;

I am scheduled to go look at an '84 = Westy tommorrow
in which the owner claims to have a = Porsche motor.

His add for this vehicle reads as follows:

Price:
$4,500.00 =

1984 WESTY CUSTOM BUILT IN GERMANY IN FEB OF 84. HAS A = PORSCHE MOTOR. MINT CONDITION, REAR AIR, STOVE, FRIDGE, SINK, FOUR SPEED.A REAL = GEM

Any advise on how to tell if this vehicle indeed does have a Porsche motor
in it?
Any advise on what else to look = for would also be greatly appreciated.

BTW - I'm new to this list, having = signed on only two days ago
so I apologize if this has been covered = before.

Thanks:
Rod
Canada; Ky
Future Westy = owner