Hello All!!

I have a couple of questions for ya. = This weekend I decided to pull all of the old electrical connections, vacuum lines, and = a few choice peices off the top of my engine and clean them up or replace as necessary. When I pulled off the Intake ports (air/FI) I noticed a sort = of yellowish liquid. This was on both heads. Seems pretty weird. Note that = I recently rebuilt both heads, and added a K&N air filter. = Would either of these have anything to do with it? Should I worry?

Second question. I was down at Bry's = yesterday and found an older Vanagon with a pop top I haden't seem before. The topper = was essentially one peice of fiberglass, with the Pop part going straight = up, no an angle. I loved the look of it, and it seems to be in pretty good shape. = The guys at Bry's want $300 for it. I'm thinking that that is a bit high. What = would be a good price for this kind of pop-top?

Thanks,

Don Preston
'87 Wolfy GL
~Betsy = the Mp3 Bus~