I've lokked over and rechecked every = conenction on the motor. Could the hall sender have anything to do with = it?

-Don
----- Original Message -----
From: Bill Davidson
To: vanagon@GERRY.VANAGON.COM =
Sent: Sunday, December 17, 2000 = 11:01 PM
Subject: Re: Help! Won't = Start

So today I was cleaning up my = engine compartment. Everything went back together fine, but now my van = won't start. I have my Digitool hooked up and it shows that the Injectors and the coil aren't firing. Did I forget = something? I've checked every wire and tube. Everything looks fine. Any = ideas?

Recheck all the = connections.... something was not hooked up right... pay particular attention to the = wire that goes from the coil to the distributor....

Bill