Well we went to the doctor again today and he actually confirmed that yes our
one year old daughter Rachel does have Hydrocephalus (water on the brain).  I
praise the Lord that the doctor feels that they have caught it before it has
damaged her brain.  She is going to have to have an operation next month to
install a shunt to drain the excess fluid from her brain.  Please keep us in
your thoughts and prayers.

If anyone has been trying to get in touch with me and is having a problem let
me just say that last week was terrible and this week doesn't seem like it is
going to be much better.  I caught the flu and fell ill with it from Thursday
till Saturday.  Then on Friday my grandmother died.  So between my recovering
from the flu and her funeral tomorrow the beginning of this week is kinda
shot as far as getting anything done here at the office goes.  I am giving
the eulogy tomorrow and if you can remember me this week in your prayers I
would appreciate it.
      Some of you might remember me taking my grandmother across the country
in a Vanagon Westfalia (the story is in the archives) about two years ago.  I
posted the story of our adventures to the list.  At that time she had just
turned 91.  She always wanted to see the Grand Canyon and this turned out to
be the last time her health was good enough to attempt such a trip.
She died on Friday at the age of 93.  I am going to miss her but know I will
see her again some day in Heaven so it isn't goodbye, just "See you later."

Thanks for listening,
Ken Wilford
http://www.vanagain.com
John 3:16