I just got an avp rebuilt engine and its running a = little less than perfect. I'm getting the valves
adjusted tomorrow at 300 miles. was wondering if I = should replace the canister fuel filter.
The one on my 87 gl looks like its been there for a = long time....

My previous engine was running well so I'm hoping = its just a valve adjustment. The symptoms are
not much power or torque low(wants to stall) in the = rpm range and then a little pulsing of power toward the higher rpm range. I have the afm harness btw......

thanks for any insight.

Ed DeBolt
87 GL Caravelle