I'm = looking for real life experiences here.  I am looking for the Ultimate = Ratchet.  Something that works damn well so I wouldn't cry spending over $100 on = if that's how much it cost.  Most of my [good] sockets are 1/2" so I would be = looking for a 1/2" ratchet - most likely a 3/8" as a companion if I really do find the = ultimate 1/2" drive.  People have told me that Hazet of Germany = makes some really nice tools.  There is a store here in town that has some and = I am not impressed.  By not impressed I mean they do not fit my hand = like a glove and become the ultimate tool - more than likely it can take the = abuse one might throw at it but I would demand that out of a $25+ plus ratchet = these days.  Currently I have a Craftsman 1/2 drive that is "middle" of = the road as my main ratchet - it gets the job done, but my hands still get cold = from the bare metal.  I have tried other peoples Snap On and Mac Tools = ratchets and yes, they are nice - very nice but I am still thinking there is = something out there that is better.  For Christmas by wife bought me the $39.95 = Canadian Tire "Professional Series" 1/2 ratchet with a nice black composite = handle.  I've used it a bit and I would say it it going to the top of the class = so far... but is there something better?  Surely there = is!

David Marshall

Fast Forward Autobahn Sport Tuning
4356 Quesnel Hixon Road
Quesnel BC Canada  V2J = 6Z3
mailto:info@fastforward.ca   &n= bsp;  http://www.fastforward.ca   &nb= sp;
Phone: (250) 992 7775           = FAX: (250) 992 1160

• Vanagon Accessories and Engine = Conversions
• Transporter, Unimog and Iltis Sales
• European Lighting for = most Audi and Volkswagen models