I have an '85 GL. I recently installed = my rear heater. I noticed that one of the auxiliary fuses (located to the right = of the main fuse box) was burnt out. I temporarily bypassed this with alu foil. The heater work perfectily however, the switch only works on = the first and third speed (ie. high and low).  Also, if I wiggle the = switch the heater sometimes cuts out.  Could the faulty switch be the cause of = the fuse burning out???? The makeshift fuse I made gets really hot. I'll = replace the fuses tomorrow but I'm concerned that I'll be wasting my time if there = are further underlying problems in the switch or something.

Help!!!!!!