I was told by ADDCO to get the bars from a dealer to get a better price than
direct.

http://www.p-s-t.com/  Home page

http://www.p-s-t.com/swaytv.html#VOLKSWAGON

If you are going to add a rear, you need to increase the size of the front so
that it is larger than the rear, to keep cornering balance correct.

If you want better control for cornering:

1) Look at the current bushings.  If they are rotted/cracked/mushy you can
replace them to improve control.

2) If yours are OK, The stock rubber bushings have about an inch of play
before the bushing "catch" and slows body roll
There is a metal spacer tube that the bushing fit around.  The nut is tight
on the spacer.  You can cut some of the spacer off to make the sway bar act
quicker.
(I have access to a set of spacers that I will experiment with)

Say cut the spacer in half, bolt it back together to see if this gives you
adequate control.

3) If not and you want more control, you can replace the stock soft rubber
with urethane.
You need to take the current bushing out and go to a speed shop and get a
bushing that matches.

4) Want more control, add a bigger front sway bar.

5) Still want more control (don't we all...) Add a rear sway bar. Just make
sure that you have added a size larger than the rear bar to the front
otherwise the steering might get off in corners.

Robert