If I may paraphrase Galileo... It = moves!

My 85 Westy original wasserboxer with 165k miles has = been sitting in my driveway for nearly a month, tarp-covered, chilling in sub = zero temperatures that are so unusual for this area of the country (Kansas City).  Nevertheless, today, with the temp in the 40s and the = roads pretty much dried off and free of salt, I unwrapped him and twisted the = key in the ignition.  Started right up without a moment's = hesitation.  What a joy!  Drove to a nearby park where I could find a flat = parking place, let the engine cool off, and checked fluid levels.  = Everything a-ok.

What's my point?  I dunno.  Just wanted to = share my happiness with the list.

Dave in KC (wishing he still lived in = Florida)

http://members.fortune= city.com/davebaker1