From: Vanagon Mailing = List [mailto:vanagon@GERRY.VANAGON.COM]On Behalf Of Frederick M. Wasserstein
Sent: Saturday, January 06, 2001 4:06 = PM
To: vanagon@GERRY.VANAGON.COM
Subject: Re: Si muova!

I know what you are talking about, I = live in Nebraska and I finally today was able to put my in side window in. = Thanks to all who have given me advice! I am just waiting to for the snow = to leave so I can put the radiator in!
Fred
1982 Vagagon Diesel Westy = "Sammy"
1984 GMC Suburban Diesel 4 X 4 "The Beast"