From: Paul = Bucco
To: vanagon@GERRY.VANAGON.COM
Sent: Thursday, January 04, = 2001 2:47 PM
Subject: My Vanagon - Syncro = = Bad snow vehicle

Blame it on my new looking = tread yet old Bridgestone tires,  but my Wolfsburg
Edition is the pits in = the snow!!  I knew it would be bad but not this bad.
Thank = Heavens for my light-in-the-rear Dodge work van.  I figure if i get =
wrapped around a tree it may as well be in the company's  van, no??? =  Wish me
luck!

It's almost Fri. in Jersey-where we are due more = snow!!!

Paul F. Bucco Jr.
ibuyvws @ aol.com
Jersey Shore =
87  Wolfsburg Edition Vanagon/Money Pit & bad in the snow
65 = 21 Window Deluxe Bus(looking for a company on the east coast that sells
rebuilt long blocks!!)
00  Dodge Ram 1500 Company Van(all = expenses paid but BORING and crappy in the
snow!)