puzerewski@EMAIL.MSN.COM writes:

aftermarket parts are not out there.  These vehicles were very expensive
new, and are overpriced used, IMHO.  If aftermarket parts were available, I
personally could justify it, for I really like the look, and some of the
newer options.  But, having to rely on the dealer for 95% of everything
including service, scared me away.  Sign up to that list, and you will not
believe the maintenance costs of these vehicles.

also they seem to have worse seam rust problems than the vanagon...
chris