From: Vanagon Mailing = List [mailto:vanagon@GERRY.VANAGON.COM]On Behalf Of JordanVw@AOL.COM
Sent: Thursday, January 04, 2001 10:19 PM
To: vanagon@GERRY.VANAGON.COM
Subject: Re: 1989 = vanagon gl wolfsburg inquiry

BenTbtstr8@AOL.COM writes:

As discussed on the list before, the Wolfsburg Editions = were late year
production models w/ equipment that are normally = optional. I believe the
marketing guys at VW came up with this idea to = stimulate sales midyear just
before the new model years are announced. = It's a good way to get rid of the
previous year's inventory.

The = cool thing about this is you get (in your case) and 1989 with most of
the
goodies which would have cost you extra for the 1990 model year. = Try to find
out which Wolfsburg Edition this guy is selling you. Is = this a van, camper
or
????

the '89 = wolfsburg edition is a CARAT with a wolfsburg badge on it, grey
diagonal striped = upholstry, grey dash, and a speaker in the left side panel.
otherwise, = its the same as a Carat, with the jumpseats, side table, sofabed,
alloys = and all.
chris