After installing my new Catalitic Converer and = Muffer I decided to take the van for a test spin.  The van ran great!  = I could not believe how much power I had.  Well the van ran great for = exactly 12.8 miles ( I know this because that was how many miles it took to tow my = Van back to the house).

Then, without warning it died and now will not = start.  It will turn over but not actually start.  I am getting spark to the = plugs and did notice that the fuel pump is vibrating when the key is = turned.

Any ideas?  What would cause the engine to = suddenly stop?

Thanks,

Paul