I have two styles of the Vanagon South African Alloy Rim for Sale right now.
The Sunburst rim, that I have had available for a while now and a new style
that I have never seen before.  Both are pictured on my website at
http://www.vanagain.com/Accessories.htm.

I am down to my last 16 on the Sunburst rims and they are more scratched up
than I would like, so I would like to offer them at a discount of $185 each
instead of the $200 each I have been selling them for.  This is per rim with
a center cap.  The rims are straight, and the blemishes aren't really
terrible just bigger than I like.  I think I am the last person in the US
that actually has any of these rims for sale so if you want a set now is the
time to get them.

The new style I only got 20 of in the first place and I have sold 15 of them
already.  They are much nicer condition than the Sunburst in that they have
never been mounted on a tire and most of them are in new condition (or have
very small blemishes).  Plus these are so much prettier than the Sunburst
that my wife wants me to take my Sunbursts off and put these on our van (I am
tempted as well).  So if you want the last 5 of these rims they are $210 each
plus shipping.

I have no idea when I am going to be getting (if ever) these rims in again so
if you want them, get them now.  It could be a 6 months or year wait to get
them again.

Thanks,
Ken Wilford
John 3:16