on 1/12/01 7:54 AM, Dave Baker at djbaker@SPRYNET.COM wrote:

Everybody loves a good mystery. What do you know= about "ginger," a reputed revolutionary gadget that will change t= he world?  (Where have we heard that before?)  My only question is= , will it work in my Westy?

http://dailynews.yahoo.com/h/nm/20010111/tc/ginger_dc_1.html

Dave in KC
85 Westy

http://members.fortunecity.com/davebaker1/westy/westy.htm

i saw this yesterday.  sounds to me like (a) an april foole's prank, o= r (b) something i'd like to get in on the ipo of!  there's a great robe= rt heinlein story, "friday", where some cat invents a power cube t= hat does away with all transmission lines and power production as we current= ly know it.  he ends up owning the world (through various layered corpo= rations, etc.).  we sure could use something like that cube here in cal= ifornia!

bill
no westy yet, but workin' on it