At 09:54 AM 1/12/01 -0600, Dave Baker wrote:
Everybody loves a good mystery. What do you know about "ginger," a reputed revolutionary gadget that will change the world?  (Where have we heard that before?)  My only question is, will it work in my Westy?

http://dailynews.yahoo.com/h/nm/20010111/tc/ginger_dc_1.html

Dave in KC
85 Westy

http://members.fortunecity.com/davebaker1/westy/westy.htm

IT (ginger) is a 6 wheeled, self leveling, always stable, powered scooter.

It was much better when no one knew what it was.  and yes, it'll work in your westy, and according to the VC promo materials, you can drive it out the door of the westy, down the road, and up the stairs to your bedroom.

There was a movie I saw once that was set at a poker game in the old west.  The player died during the game, and his widow, after seeing the cards he was holding, and the amount of money on the table, decided to finish the hand.  The movie goes on with her running out of money to keep betting.  Not wanting to loose the "pot" she goes across the street and convinces a bank manager to lend here enough money to stay in the game by showing him her cards.  She comes back with the banker and manages to out-bet the other players, who decide to all fold their hands when they see the backing she has.

We never see her cards.

Sounds like the 1st IT.

Chris Smith