on 1/11/2001 11:50 PM, JordanVw@AOL.COM at JordanVw@AOL.COM wrote:

In a message dated 1/11/01 6:05:53 PM Eastern St= andard Time,
JCarp2001@AOL.COM writes:

Does anyone have a line on new,
window seal groove, plastic-chrome trim?
Mine is quite faded.
Any help sure is appreciated!

just rip it all out!!!  you dont need it.   doesnt leak and = looks better
without it anyway.

chris
'84 wolfsburg vanagon with all ugly yellow fake chrome plastic trim gone

I'll second Chris' recommendation. I removed all of the old cr= appy looking trim from the windows on Vinnie a little over a year ago and no= problems! If you must insist on replacing the trim with "something,&qu= ot; a glass shop can either install or sell you some black "cord" = that fills in the space. I was gonna do it but after I ripped it all out I j= ust never got around to it.  And prolly won't.
Cheers,
Dave C.
Williamsburg, VA
         zzzzzzzzz__