Hello,
I am buying a 1994 Nissan and am = selling my 1984 Vanagon, primed and ready to be repainted. Interior needs work, and it = needs some cv joint attention and push rod attention but oil leak is minute = and heads look fine.
Runs well at the moment, but in the = summer it had that stutter problem when warmed up at high speeds on the highway. Maybe = AFM needed.
Engine has been rebuilt before and the = speedometer says 198,000. New Sony tape deck.
Best Offer. Make one of you want a = running van to work on a bit to make nice. Doesn't need a whole lot. I have driven the = Van on many trips and I have never been stranded.

Dan

"Music is the mediator between = intellectual and sensuous life... the one spiritual entrance into the higher world."           =
        -- Ludwig van Beethoven