Hi Bob,
    These are great = prices. I was at the web site and have been trying to discern if the bare heads include = guides and seats. I would be interested in a pair for a 2.1L.

Darrell

----- Original Message -----
From: Robert = Lilley
To: vanagon@GERRY.VANAGON.COM =
Sent: Tuesday, January 09, 2001 = 1:11 AM
Subject: True cost of AMC heads = for 1.9L and 2.1L: bare for $240 to $216!

http://www.cylinderheads-ma= rnal.com/
http://www.cyli= nderheads-marnal.com/products.htm

Price
Disc. 1 = The purchase of TWO = cylinder heads of the same kind.
Price =
Disc. = 2 = The = purchase of TEN cylinder heads of any = kind.

Part No.
O.E. No. Description Price Disc.1 = Disc.2
910084

1.9 Water Cooled Vanagon = '83-85 (Bare)
240.00
232.00
216.00

910184
025 101 065
(Same as above) Complete with valves = & springs
280.00
272.00
252.00

910085

2.1 Water Cooled Vanagon '86-91(Bare) =
240.00 =
232.00 =
216.00 =

910185 =
025 101 = 065C
(Same as above) Complete with valves & springs
280.00
272.00
252.00

You could = get the heads bare and use your German valves (if you have the
sodium filled = exhaust can reuse once)

Any shops want to buy for a group purchase? =  I have mine but others might
want a set cheap.

Complete heads in = sets of 10 with a 50% markup is only $378.

Is there a shop on the list = that will sell them for a less markup?
Maybe they can sell to a group = purchase if there is enough interest.
If they do you could get TWO heads = for a little more than one head.  Add your
hardware and save some = money.

Robert