With all this discussion about curtains = and shades I thought it was time to part with my extra set. I have a = complete set of Westfalia Curtains from a 1991 Westfalia. The set consists = of 10 curtains in that nice light grey pattern with a streak of red. As you = know this is the stock curtain set that was issued in years 1988-1991. The = curtains are in excellent shape. Clean and with no tears or stains. Complete with all = hangers, hooks, straps and even a few of the hanging track and rear window = track(although the track may be hard to ship). A new set is over $1600 at the dealer = without all the "bits" and some of the curtains are no longer available. I'll = sell the complete set for $379 us. There is no taxes but you pay shipping. These = curtains would also be great to install in a Vanagon....use snaps on most of the = windows and the "track" on the rear window.

If interested pmail me direct at dhayward@island.net

David = Hayward