wsilva@CAPECOD.NET writes:

We would like to buy all three (black) utility ports ORIGINAL not the
replacements for our '85 Westfalia.  They need to be in complete and good
condition, no missing doors or springs

LOL!!!  sorry i just had to chuckle..  the odds of you finding someone
parting out a westy with all 3 original utility outlets with the black
plastic covers complete is like trying to find someone parting out a Carat
that has all the original cupholders still intact.   whats wrong with the
ones Busdepot sells? i thought they were the OEM replacements??      Also,
you may want to check out the covers on Jim DiGennaro's green westy - theyre
made of stainless steel sheetmetal.  guaranteed never to crack.
HTH
chris