In a message dated 1/10/01 1:40:56 AM Eastern Standard Time, spaeth@GORGE.NET
writes:

I also have the same question as asked earlier; what is the difference
between the Weekender and the Multi Van? Mine is a 1990 Poptop Multi Van
that I have had several people infer that what I really have is a Westy
Weekender. I would consider this except it has the factory Multi Van badge
on the back. This has the same seat layout with two rear facing seats and
the table but no stove and fridge.

you have a vanagon MULTIVAN.  they were made 90-91 only.     the other '85-87
westy weekenders were called NON-GL CAMPERS
i have a jumpseat sidepanel, $25 in decent, but not perfect shape.   new ones
are $80 each!!!!
chris