I have a 1989 Caravelle Carat. It = is a good looking stock van...kind of a boulevard cruiser. I am wanting to = replace the shocks and would like some recommendations for a good or great shock = that may improve the handling a bit, firm up the rebound but not to turn the = ride into a bone jarring experience. My Syncro Westy has new Boges on the = front and KYB gas on the rear. It is fine for a Syncro but it is not a ride I wish = to copy on my Caravelle. I checked on the new series of Monroe's but they are = not available for a Vanagon.

Thankyou for your input !

David Hayward