VW's website for the new Microbus asks = for feedback.  Here's what I told them.  Give them your opinion.

 "I love the concept with the = historical link to VW's of the past.  VW clearly has the guts to go in new directions.  Since the basic design is so cool, I would ask VW to = make a microbus version that is more basic, more elemental...connected more = directly to the roots of the original microbus.  Drop the video screens and DVD = etc.  Allow this version to focus even more on soul, = character,  fun to drive etc. Lighter, better mileage, manual trans., maybe a more = sporty exhaust sound from a wonderful V6.Let it make a sporty statement for = those of us that need a van, but wouldn't be caught dead in a Dodge Caravan.  I = currently own an '88 Vanagon with lots of performance stuff added.  = It is a blast to drive.  Make another one like this, and I along with lots = of my enthusiast friends will be standing in line."

Gary

It's found at: http://www.vw.com/microbus/