In a message dated 1/11/01 11:54:50 AM Eastern Standard Time,
CTONLINE@WEBTV.NET writes:

Steve,
Here's a question for you.
What do you deem affordable?
I really can't think of anything affordable lately!
I think, the "peoples car" is basically on the lower end of the scale,
for an reasonably priced vehicle.
It just eludes my mind, to even think of a reasonable car in today's rip
off market!
Have you heard, or does anyone know what the new bus is going to cost?

there is a questionairre on the site..  VW asks you "if the new bus costs
$35k would you buy it?"  i clicked on No, and told them why in the area below
where you can give your feedback.  i told them if they didnt want sales like
the current Eurovan (overpriced and not selling) then they need to keep the
base model like $25-$30k so it can COMPETE with the Chrysler minivan, not be
outsold by it..
chris